PLEASE BE PROMPT FOR YOUR SCHEDULED CLASS!
**If you are unable to attend or are going to be late, please call us in advance to let us know.
You will be required to wear closed-toed shoes, long pants and safety glasses in ALL CLASSES.
1. Please do not come to class sick (or showing symptoms); please call us and we will make other arrangements for you to finish your class. I you would like to wear a mask during class, please do so...We DO NOT Require Masks...
2. All classes require, at least, a $30 deposit to reserve a space. The balance of the Class fee must be paid in full at the time the class starts (we accept; Check, Cash or Credit Card) ... *If tools and/or supplies are required for class, please make the purchases in advance of the class, if at all possible (otherwise they need to be paid for by the end of the first class, unless the teacher states otherwise)
3. Refunds / credits will be made according to the following schedule:
*Two or more weeks prior to start date: full refund back in same form as original payment,
(Example: no refunds in cash if paid by Credit Card.)
* One week prior to start date: full store credit for another class or workshop.
* Less than one week prior to start: no credit.
4. Any classes cancelled by Bee’s Stained Glass, due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or lack of enrollment will be rescheduled, or you will receive a store credit for another class or workshop.
* In cases of questionable weather conditions, a decision of whether to cancel the class will be made 2 hours prior to class starting time. We will call the number you provide to notify you of a cancellation. If you required more then a 2 hour notice, please let us know when signing up for a class or workshop.
* If class is not cancelled and you choose not to attend due to the weather, you will receive a class credit provided you call ahead and let us know. Please call Bee’s Stained Glass at (804)224-3619. (Please, Leave a message)
5. Students that miss classes and don’t make prior arrangements with Bee’s Stained Glass, are not entitled to make up classes. Please check your schedules!
6.NO CELL PHONES IN CLASS...If you have them with you, please at least put them on vibrate so as not to disturb the rest of the class. If you are expecting any important calls during class, we ask that you go outside (Weather permitting) to answer.
7. In order for us to teach a class we will need a minimum of 2 students enrolled. If a class does not have the minimum number of students you will be contacted and rescheduled.
Hold Harmless:Participants agree to hold harmless Bee's Stained Glass, its officials, its employees and agents for any claims for personal injury and/or property damage in which damage and injury is or appears to be proximate caused in whole or in part by their participation in this program. You will be required to sign a waiver prior to any instruction.
Photo Permission:Participants give permission for Bee's Stained Glass to use, without limitation or obligation, photographs which may include the image or artwork for purposes of promoting the programs at Bee's. (we do not sell any pictures or information about our students!! EVER!)
Thanks for your understanding,
Bee and Tim
Bee’s Stained Glass